Module One: Core Skills of NLP
The module offers an in-depth teaching and learning experience of Classic NLP as initially created by John Grinder and Richard Bandler.
During this action-packed nine days, you will learn NLP skills for reading body language, non-verbal influence, deep rapport, effective communication, and Classic NLP patterns for change.
Foundation knowledge forms the base for any learning endeavour and paves the way for excellence at the more advanced levels. This module is designed to give you a solid NLP base.
The learnings from module one have a lifelong application for use across different areas ranging from family communication to business influence and life leadership. NLP is often referred to as the study of excellence. This module goes to the core of that principle, offering you a unique opportunity to address what has held you back previously and reach for excellence across all life areas.
- Acute observation and pattern detection skills-building visual and auditory awareness to calibrate the subtleties in body language and tonal shifts in clients
- Non-verbal influence by entering another person's world
- Leading non-verbally through micro-muscle mirroring
- Multi-level communication approaches - overlapping language from the visual, auditory and kinaesthetic systems
- Linguistic re-modelling, active listening skills to enable a person to naturally re-language a problem into a solution
- Language detection and utilisation, listening to and utilising a person's preferred channel of speech to make deep connections
- Perceptual awareness, constructing rich mental maps for understanding motivation and intention in self and others and gaining objectivity as an observer
- Anchoring – the art and skill of capturing and manoeuvring states to blow out problems and have instant access to resources
- Submodalities - the core structure of our internal awareness, how to change the subtleties.
- Application - How to use these skills in your professional and home life.
After module one, you will have a precise skill set for enhanced business and personal relationships, tools for linguistic excellence for engagement and influence and strategies to coach yourself and others from limiting mindsets to mental maps, which are more constructive.
If you are interested in this training please contact Caryn to go onto the waiting list
All we are is changing
Why not change for the positive
Don't limit your challenges
Challenge your limits!